Add:No.23, SiLiu North Road, High-Tech Industrial Zone, Qingdao, China
Tattoo designs, tattoo arts, tattoo pictures, you can all the things in fashion tattoo printer. That is a new born machine for tattoo keeners. So many girls fall in love with it. Tattoos on girls are sexy, most people will agree on that. The part of picking a tattoo can be difficult if you do not have a good idea of what you want. Most people will look at the more popular tattoos and girls are no exception to this. Here are a few popular tattoos for girls.
1. Traditional American tattoos - these include nautical stars, swallows, pin-ups, classic American cars and sailor jerry tattoos.
2. Floral tattoos - Girls love flower tattoos. It may be because they think they are pretty or it helps to accent their feminine features. Sometimes these are combined together to form a full "sleeve" tattoo. These flower tattoo designs can include orchids, peonies, lotus flowers, and you will often see flowering vines as the most popular.
3. Anime - The Japanese anime tattoos have become more popular over recent years.
4. Irezumi or Traditional Japanese tattoos - These may include dragons or Koi fish and other traditional Japanese designs.
5. Indian or Hindu tattoo designs
These are only a few suggestions and you will have to consider many things when you decided on a tattoo. You may want to incorporate your unique style into your tattoo by making changes to a design that you like. The size can also play a role; most tattoo places will be able to re-size a tattoo for you if you ask, so that it fits where you would like it.
No mater what design you choose you should remember to keep this a fun experience. You will have your tattoo for the rest of your life; take the time to pick out one that you will enjoy.
In my eyes it is very beautiful art piece. It combines one of most aesthetic part of woman and adding more value through this intense body art.
There is a long history of Tattoos in Japan, which remarkably evolved very artistic.
This one combines Kanji Characters with Figures from japanese Mythology.
However, nowadays many people with tattoos are affiliated with yakuzas, organized crime groups. In many public japanese bathrooms people with tattoos are unwelcome because of this affiliation.
There was in June 2006 a tattoo convention in Tokyo, which was called "Love and Tattoo Daikanyama". A 25-year-old Chiba woman, attending the "Love and Tattoo" exhibition in Daikanyama said "When you get a tattoo, something you can treasure the rest of your life is added to your body. There's a feeling of joy to be had from that."